2 HOURS LUXURY RIVER AND CANAL – JOIN TOUR (PER PERSON)
Tour Type: Join Tour
Maximum passengers: Up to 14 People
Operating Time: Weekday (Mon – Fri)
From 09:00 to 11:00 am From 01:00 to 03:00 pm
Duration: 2 Hours
Price: THB 1,250 (including VAT)
Remark: The Routing is subject to change depending on the water level in canals
- Private luxury boat, drink water, cold towel, private hostess and souvenirs.
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses and shopping along the way.
- Saphan Taksin Pier directly below the Saphan Taksin BTS train station.
- Riverfront hotel pick up drop off available upon request, at no extra charge.
- Responsibility of passenger to arrive at departure pier 10-15 minutes prior to time and non-refundable for late passengers.
Please use the calendar to choose the date and time you would like to book your cruise for.
During this 2 hour private tour you will see almost all the famous riverside sites and explore the inner canal life of the “Venice of the East. There will be short stop at the unseen and unheard temple “Wat Ratcha Orasaram Ratchaworawihan”. The temple was built and dedicated to King Rama III.
After that we visit the “Artists House” in the canal where you can find unseen arts, tradition arts.
Lastly you have a few minutes photo shooting opportunity at the landmark of Thailand, Wat Arun before returning to the pier.
For Your Comfort and Safety
- No food is allowed to be consumed on board.
- All passenger are requested to respect the privacy and comfort of all other passengers.
- For the safety and convenience of all passengers, the boat captain reserves the right to remove any passenger at his discretion.
- Please refrain from putting shoes on the seats.
- Life vest is under seat.
- No smoking allowed on board.
- Children aged 0 to 4 are free of charge when sharing seat with their parents. If seat is required, adult’s rate will be applied accordingly.
- Children aged 5 to above are applied adult’s rate.
Terms and Conditions
- Rates are quoted in Thai Bath net inclusive of 7 % VAT.
- Rates are non-refundable.
- Responsibility of passenger to arrive at departure pier 15 minutes prior to time.
Cancellation Fees / No Show
The passenger must notify X2 River Cruise’s reservation of cancellation and reductions as early as possible. However, no later than specific below.
- Notice of cancellation/amendment is required in written 7 days prior to arrival date. Cancellation/amendments received within 7 days will be automatically charged 100 % of total price.
- In the event that a tour is cancelled for any reason, an alternative tour time or a full refund will be offered to passengers.
- No-Show: The 100 % of total price for the confirmation shall be chargeable and no refund will be made for any under booking.